Thursday, August 20, 2009

押しPushing

5 comments:

Miyuki said...

ちよちゃん、元気?
コロラドはどう??
ショーン君、相変わらずかわいいね~★
いつか、話したいわー。
連絡先教えて~~!!
電話でもしよーよーー

Anonymous said...

ショーニー、すごいパワーに驚き!!

Unknown said...

Chiyo and Ian!! And Sean too! I haven't kept in touch! Looking at your blog is so fun! You are so cute! :) This is such a funny video too! Ha ha ha! I'm glad you comment in English along with the Japanese otherwise I may never know what you are up to! :) Sean is such a cutie!
I don't know if you heard, but Mike and I will be having a baby boy in December! Yeah for baby boys! :)

Elder Chase Adams said...

Alec has just linked me to this blog through myldsmail, and wow, what a gem! Ian I don't think you realize how much I think about you and your wife and child, I wish I could be more updated or active in your lives! Alas, there is little I can do here in Guatemala. Just know that I plan to visit often wherever you are when I am released, Ian you are family to me! 1 of my 2 other brothers to be certain. Please email me and let me know how you are doing, chaseme37@myldsmail.net I love you!

Tae said...

チヨちゃ~ん!元気~?
遂にコロラドに到着したんだねー。
新しい生活はどう?

ショーンくんが大きくなっててビックリー!
ますます可愛くなってきたね★