感謝祭以来、私たちの近況を確認しようと
時間をとってこのブログをチェックしてみてくださっても
何の変化も無いのにがっかりさせられてきた皆様
すみません
いろいろありまして・・
言いわけ
1.懐妊・・・実は二人目の妊娠発覚。つわりと疲労
2.仕事・・・1月から新しい仕事を開始
3.カメラの故障
などなど
でも、やっと落ち着いてきたので、また始めます!
応援してください。
So, I have to apologize to those of you who have faithfully
been checking our updates on this blog, but getting disappointed.
SORRY!
Let me explain some of my excuses;
1.pregnancy-I found out I was pregnant and the morning sickness and the fatigue killed me
2.work-I started working for a new job
3.our camera got broken
etc..
Anyways, I think I finally settled down so I can do this again!
7 comments:
二人目~~♪♪
そして仕事!おめでとう★★
なんてExcitingなのーーー!!
congrats! That is so wonderful! what are you doing for your new job? When are you due?
二人目妊娠おめでとう!!
つわりきついんかな?がんばって!うちも来月やっと出産ですわ~。
Yay!! Another baby! That's so exciting! Congrats! Best wishes for an easy and healthy pregnancy. :)
改めて、二人目おめでとぉ~!
小さな子供をかかえて、プラス妊娠してるのに仕事なんて本当にすごい!
つわりは落ち着いた?
また近況楽しみにしてるよ~★
みなさん祝福のお言葉ありがとうございます! つわりはクリスマスがピークで、終わりました。しかも仕事はここのアパートの管理人。ということで家賃はタダに。毎日出勤とかあるわけではなく・・のんびり生活しています。祝福です。これからもよろしく!
Thank you all for your comments!
I'm feeling pretty well now. My new job is a resident manager for this family housing. That means I don't have to go anywhere to work everyday. And I get free rent here. I feel really blessed. Hope this pregnancy would go well.
pray for me;)
おめでとう!
また誕生日が近くて楽しみだねー
つわりも収まってよかったよかった。
管理人の仕事いいなー
うちも一度やろうと試したものの10日で諦めた。都会の生活は嫌いです。
また3月の初めに性別判断してもらったら報告しあいましょう!
Post a Comment