Monday, May 23, 2011

Smootie スムーズィー



またまたスムージーの美味しい季節がやってきました
The Smoothie Season has come again!
我家の定番は
Our favorite one is
いちご        Strawberries
バナナ Bananas
プレーンヨーグルト Plain Yogurt
牛乳 Milk
はちみつ Honey
氷 Ice
時々いちごをみかんに代えても美味しい
If you substitute the strawberries to some mandarin oranges, that is yummy, too!

4 comments:

TJ said...

What kind of yogurt do you typically use? Greek? (I was just wondering because I like honey with my Greek yogurt...I never thought of using the two together in a smoothie and I think it's brilliant!)

Anonymous said...

I do whole milk plain yogurt for the kids so whatever I could find at the store. I prefer Greek yogurt because of the amount of protein but somehow having a hard time finding whole milk one. Yeah, I love honey's flavor,too:)

Tae said...

うちもよくスムージー作るよ~。
しかも、チヨちゃんのレシピとほとんど一緒!
うちは牛乳の代わりにオレンジジュースを入れて、はちみつ無し。
だったけど!
チヨちゃんのをマネてはちみつを入れてみたら激うま!
これからははちみつは必須だわ~^^

What I Did Today said...

Oh my gosh. That sounds soooooo good. Totally gonna do that. Mmmmmmm. Your little guys are adorable.