月曜日、粘土で結構上手なカタツムリをこしらえた次男。
あ!写真に撮るチャーンスッと頑張った私。でももう遅かった。
凄い速さで破壊されていました。。瞬間を撮るのって難しいです。
Monday, Kyle made a snail out of play dough.
It looked pretty good so I took a picture of it.. but it was too late! In a second, he destroyed it! awwww
It's so hard to catch the very moment!!! darn.
バウンシー族。こうしてバウンスしながら家中を駆け回る。
忙しいです。彼ら。
The kids are in to the bouncy balls.
They bounce around the house like this. They have so much energy!
ドラえもんにアンパンマンの彼。
自分の子供には変なキャラクター物着せない&持たせない!と心に決めていた
はずなのに。。いつのまにかこんな悪趣味スタイルな我が子を見て、
私もファッション諦めたな。と思ったワタシでした。
I thought I told myself I would never let my kids wear/have any weird anime characters.
But lo and behold, my son has them on! I guess I gave up on my thing..
お友達とヒロの動物園へ
かなり蒸し暑かったけど、楽しかったみたいです。
We went to Hilo zoo with our friends
It was so hot and humid but was fun:)
ショーンはここ一週間前くらいから、絵が描けるようになりました
今までどうやっても円すら描けなかった彼。かなり心配していました。
この日は外でもカリスマ画家っぷりを出して大胆に。。
ちゃんと足が棒だけじゃなくて先まで出てきました
これでもかなりの進歩です!お母さん嬉しい。涙
Sean finally started to draw. He couldn't even draw a circle and that was my worry for the longest time. This day, he was showing off his art on a street. way to go, Sean!
He even drew the feet! It may sounds ridiculous but for him, it is a big step!
I am proud of him. (and for his wonderful teacher who taught him how to!!)
イアンがヒルトンで用事があったので、夜その辺りをウロウロしていたら
フラやってました
ちょっと入りたいけどシャイな次男。後ろ姿が物語っています。
Kyle wanted to join the hula dancers.. but he was too shy:P
土曜日は旦那様のご好意で、オアフ島へ一人旅行させてもらってきました。
母の日のプレゼントだそう。初めてこんなに祝ってもらって、嬉しかったです。
朝出て夕方帰って来たのだけれど、結局忙しく色々見て、お昼もゆっくり食べられない始末。次回は一泊してゆっくりしたいな、と思いました。ま、何やっても忙しくしてしまう人になってしまっているのかもしれませんが。
とにかくホノルルは日本人が多い分、日本食もいっぱい!パン屋さんでこんな亀のパンとかも売ってて、子供たちに買って帰りました。
My hubby gave me a ticket to go to Oahu on Saturday. So I left in the morning and came back in the evening. It was the first time he celebrated the mother's day for me like this and it was sure nice. I ended up not having enough time to go around those places I wanted to visit. But it just could be that I grew to be a busy mom(person) that no matter where I go or how long I have, I make myself busy!
Anyhow, Honolulu has so many Japanese people and I found some good Japanese food there, too.
I bought a couple of turtle shaped bread for the kids. They loved them:)
Happy mother's day!


1 comment:
子供たちの小さな進歩は記録していないとすぐに忘れるのでこのブログはとても大切な記録になるね!毎週、楽しみにしています!
昨日は素敵なプレゼントと電話有り難う!
頑張ってりる智世ちゃも、Happy Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment