Monday, November 18, 2013

Sean

 He is an interesting individual. He just turned five but is experiencing a lot of delays from his friends/peers. However, he has a great sense of humor and has a mind set of being a big five years old boy.
 ショーンはとても興味深い少年です。最近5歳になったものの、他のお友達のように離したりうまく意思疎通がとれません。が、彼の頭の中では5歳児のお兄ちゃん。性格はかなり不思議ですが、笑いを誘うユーモアの持ち主です。
 This made me laugh. He begged me to get this skeleton guy at a store so I got one. As soon as he got home, he ran to his girl friend;s bike and rode it all the way home. I was wondering why it was so exciting for him,, and saw the skeleton in the back seat! it was even bucked, too! hahahahaha
ハロウィン間近のある日、お店で骸骨の人形を買って欲しいと相当ねだられたので、買ってあげたら家に帰るなりすぐ女友達の自転車をかりて来て悠々とサイクリング。ん?と思ってよく見たら、あの骸骨!後ろの席にちゃんと乗っている。しかもシートベルトまで。細かい!笑

 One thing he really is in to right now, is ukulele!
We bought a nice ukulele for his birthday. He's been taking it to EVERYWHERE! He's been jamming it out in the front on the lawn, at school, on the couch.. I showed him a youtube video of Jake Shimabukuro. And that got him into it. Here he was watching his video and imitating Jake even his face expressions! hahaha
誕生日に大好きなウクレレを買ってあげました。とにかくハマってるので、どこへでも持っていってます。家の前の芝部、学校、ソファー等等。で、そうならジェイクシマブクロをyoutubeで見させてみようと思って見せたら、まんまと釘付けに。。
表情まで真似していました。彼。笑

 This is what he was watching. Look at his face and Sean's face.
これがその時見ていた場面。見て下さい彼の表情!
 He didn't have any good motor skills till few months ago. But now, he slowly improved in his craftiness. I made spiders with him out of egg cartons:) It was fun.
数ヶ月前まで指先など使うのが苦手だった彼。最近はちょっとした進歩を見せて、クラフトなんかも一緒にできるようになりました。今回は卵のケースでクモ作り。鼻もつける!となぜかちょっと不思議だけれど可愛いクモさんたちができました!


1 comment:

mami said...

ショーニーは色んな意味でイアンの血強いね(笑)