今日はアレックおじさんの誕生日
伝道もあと少し、がんばってね!
そして今日は他にも特別なことが・・
赤ちゃんの性別
男
でした
また女の子物のショッピングは
しばらくお預けになりそうです。笑
でもショーンにとっては
年の近い弟
楽しみです
Today is uncle Alec's birthday
Happy Birthday, Alec!!
And there is something else that made this day special
that is...
the gender for the baby
we found out it is
a
boy!
again. So, I guess I still have to wait for
awhile for the pink girlie dress shopping. haha
But I think it would be great for Sean
to have a little brother who is so close to him.
We are excited.
↑
まだ何が起こっているか分かっていない兄..
A big brother who doesn't know what is happening exactly..
伝道もあと少し、がんばってね!
そして今日は他にも特別なことが・・
赤ちゃんの性別
男
でした
また女の子物のショッピングは
しばらくお預けになりそうです。笑
でもショーンにとっては
年の近い弟
楽しみです
Today is uncle Alec's birthday
Happy Birthday, Alec!!
And there is something else that made this day special
that is...
the gender for the baby
we found out it is
a
boy!
again. So, I guess I still have to wait for
awhile for the pink girlie dress shopping. haha
But I think it would be great for Sean
to have a little brother who is so close to him.
We are excited.
まだ何が起こっているか分かっていない兄..
A big brother who doesn't know what is happening exactly..
5 comments:
Congrats!! Little boys are so cute, and the two brothers really will have so much fun together! I'm excited for you guys:)
You do boys so well! Why not have another so Bianca will have an extra shot at marrying a Ferguson :)
ショーニー、すっかり元気に快復し、またお兄ちゃんみたいになって驚いています。弟ができるんだね。一緒に遊べる兄弟がいるのは彼にとっても本当に良かった!
そーなんだー!!おめでとう!!楽しいね!
ていうかショーンくんがすっごく大きくなっていてびっくりしちゃった!!どんどんかわいさが増しているね!
YAY for boys! I have say that since I have 5 but maybe someday we will both get a girl :)
Post a Comment