3歳になったので幼稚園に行き始めました
最初の一週間は連れて行く度に泣いていた彼
でも二週間目は平気でした
今のところ、あるもの無しでは学校に行けない彼
でもそのあるものを着けるとかなり怪しいというか独特なのだ
まあ本人が落ち着くのならいいことにするか
ということで彼
こんな格好で登下校しております
Since he turned in Three, he started attending a preschool
Yes, he became "a preschooler"
He would cry every time I dropped him off at school for the first week
But for the 2nd week, he seems like he's gotten used to it and actually liking it
I know some kids have things called "security blankets"
But he is so unique enough that he has this thing called "security hat"
which makes him look totally ridiculous/unique:)
最初の一週間は連れて行く度に泣いていた彼
でも二週間目は平気でした
今のところ、あるもの無しでは学校に行けない彼
でもそのあるものを着けるとかなり怪しいというか独特なのだ
まあ本人が落ち着くのならいいことにするか
ということで彼
こんな格好で登下校しております
Since he turned in Three, he started attending a preschool
Yes, he became "a preschooler"
He would cry every time I dropped him off at school for the first week
But for the 2nd week, he seems like he's gotten used to it and actually liking it
I know some kids have things called "security blankets"
But he is so unique enough that he has this thing called "security hat"
which makes him look totally ridiculous/unique:)
2 comments:
これがこんなに役にたっているとは、、、笑。嬉しい限りです。
ショーンくんにとってエルモが落ち着くものなんだね。
冬は暖かそうで良さそうね~。笑
Post a Comment