Here is the picture of rainbow eye that I mentioned last week's post.
We received a big package full of goodies from my parents and there he was munching his favorite Japanese snacks and was in heaven :)
私の家族から届いた小包に大好きなスナックや本を見つけ、天国にいる彼。
そうです。先週投稿したあのレインボーアイ、よく見えるでしょう?
お友達の誕生日に作ったチョコレート/チェリーケーキ
Baked a birthday cake for my dear friend. I was in hurry so I cheated by using chocolate cake mix.. but hey, it looks pretty good, don't you think?! I'm in love with COSTCO's organic frozen cherries. Those of you who haven't tried them, try them! Those are great.
Tuesday, I had a doctor's appointment for Sean in Kealakekua(south of Kona) where it took us about 1.5hrs drive from where we live. There are limited resources here in this island so wherever anyone recommend for autism therapies, I need to go and check them out. I took both boys this day and knew it would drive me nuts. So, I decided to make it as a day trip with them and tried to have fun.
火曜日、ショーンの自閉症のお医者さんに会いにケアラケクア(コナからさらに南)まで一時間半かけて子供たちと行ってきました。ここは島だからあまり沢山の選択肢がない分、勧められたらどこへでも行ってみている。子供たちを連れての旅は大変になるのは分かっていた分、この際一日旅行ってことにして楽しもう!と、がんばってみたワタシでした。
After the doctor's visit, we stopped by at a nice big park called "Kamakana Playground".
whale riders!
We went doctor-park-COSTCO(yes, we had to!)-beach all in one day!
I fell asleep so quickly that night.
Wednesday, our family friend took us to a nice dinner at Kahua ranch where they had entertaining musics and talks while we had dinner. One of the highlights was that they had a big pig coming in to our dining to dance with us. The kids had a lot of fun. This photo didn't capture the pig too well... but oh well, it was fun.
Friday, Sean wanted to go to school being a dinosaur. And there he was riding his balance bike with his dinosaur outfit in the front and backpack on his back. It totally looked ridiculous but for sure he got everybody's attention at school!
My first tres leches with blue berries!! yum!
Saturday, we drove down to Pauilo to visit our friend who owns a huge land full of fruits and macadamia nuts trees. There we got some bananas and coconuts. On the way back, we stopped by at a state park called Kalopa state park. We randomly found Ian's favorite fruit on the way in.
土曜日、パウイロというところにフルーツやマカダミアナッツの農園を持っている知り合いのところへ行ってバナナやヤシの実を頂いた。そしてその帰りにカロパ州立公園へ寄ってみることに。行きに偶然イアンの大好きな果物の木を発見!
Here they were! "loquat"
そうです。ビワの実。小振りだけど味はちゃんとビワでした!
シダ植物って不思議ですね。ゼンマイの部分が大きい!
found a wild boy.
野生児発見
the coconut that our friend gave us. Sean loooved the juice. It was very sweet.
The meat was good, too!
頂いたヤシの実。ジュースが甘くて美味しかったから、ショーンは吸い付いて放しませんでした。笑 果肉も美味しかった。
Sunday, we visited our friends' house for dinner. They are from Morocco and the food was very tasty.
The wife is a great cook and makes tagine chicken so well! I'm looking forward to learn it from her!
日曜はお友達のお家で夕飯。モロッコから来ている夫婦で奥さんは料理上手。タジーン鍋でつくるチキンがとっても美味しかったので、作り方を教えてもらうの楽しみにしています〜





No comments:
Post a Comment