Monday, April 29, 2013

04-21 thru 04-28


 今週は。。いつの間にか終わっていました。
だからか、写真も少ないです。
長男、色々被り物にハマる、、でもコレ見て思ったけど
私もかつて、変なタヌキみたいなぬいぐるみの帽子かぶって公園うろついてる写真を実家で見たことがあるような。
遺伝か? 
This week has passed by so quickly that I can't believe it's over.. Therefore, we only have few pictures.
Sean is into wearing things on his head/face. At first I thought he was weird but then I remember I saw a picture of myself wearing a weird stuffed animal hat at a park when I was his age.. OK, I guess it's genetic. 

 近所の日本人のお知り合いの方のお母さんが我が家にお土産を持って来てくださいました。佃煮!おいしかったー!! 
そしてあの小魚が大から小まできちんとサイズそろえて串に刺してある芸の細かさに、故郷、日本が懐かしくなった私でした。
Our Japanese neighbor's mother came to visit them and she gave us a souvenier. It was very delicious! Check out all the little fishes lined up according to its sizes! That's an art. Those little things make me miss my home, Japan!
 イアン、素潜りで私がほしがっていた獲物を獲得!伊勢エビ〜
しかも大きい やった、やった!
Ian caught a thing that I've been wanting to have, the spiny lobster!
And it was huge. YAY!!

 二人手をつないでピース。あああ、今だ今だ〜と汗ってパチリ
はーい、逆光。。顔見えません。 カメラの勉強、がんばります
Here they are.. my great photos of the boys. Can't even see their faces!!
I will need to study photography so badly!


 伊勢エビ今晩食べました!美味しかったー
ハワイ生活、色々大変だけど、海の幸の面では沢山祝福されています
イアン、次は一人一匹ずつお願いします!
The lobster tasted so good! 
Our life in Hawaii is tough but this is one of the moments that we feel blessed!
 

No comments: