今週はまず、一日ももたなかったペットの話から
こちら、この辺りにウロウロしている野生のカメレオン
ジャクソンカメレオンといいます
ペットとして飼ってみよう、、という斬新なアイデアの持ち主の旦那
ただ、餌をあげるときになって、餌になる虫が全然見つからない!!
飢え死にさせる訳にもいかないので、結局野生に戻してあげました
やっぱり自然が一番! 私にとってもストレスなし、それが一番!
I begin this post with our short term pet called Jackson Chameleon
It was a wild chameleon
They live all over the place
My husband got it and thought it might be a fun pet to have for the boys
It sure was cute, but we couldn't find any insects for him to eat!
We wouldn't want him to starve to death so we let him go back to wild within a day :) haha
It's best for the wild thing to be in nature anyway. Well, it was more like I could not handle more stress of feeding one more mouth with totally different food from what we eat!
木曜ーショーンの学習障害について審査してもらう約束がヒロであったので、ついでにパホアにいるお友達のお家へお邪魔させて頂きました。「さあ、帰るよー」と言って玄関に向かおうとしたら、なんとこの次男、おじさんに寄り添って良い感じ〜 帰りたがりませんでした。 よっぽど気に入ったんだね。
Thursday- We had an evaluation for Sean's disability with department of health in Hilo. Since we had to drive 1.5hour anyways, we stopped by at our friend's house in Pahoa. As I was calling the boys "let's go home!" and was walking toward the entry way, I found my younger son cuddling with an uncle:) He didn't want to leave. Well, he loved the uncle.
帰りにヒロのファーマーズマーケットでまた不思議なフルーツを発見
中は白と紫 名前は。。@#$%アップル
りんごとはかけ離れていますが。。おもしろい味でした
We stopped at the farmer's market in Hilo and found an interesting fruit that I'd never seen before
The inside was white and purple. It's called @#$% apple(OK, I don't remember the exact name)
Although it doesn't look like an apple at all, it had sweet and interesting flavor with it.
金曜日ーショーンの学校のメーデー(こっちでいう運動会みたいな出し物会?)
がありました。空が晴れ渡って、絶好の天気
マウナケアを背景に校庭が蒼々して見えました
Friday- Sean's school had May day program
It was a beautiful morning with clear sky
Large Mauna-kea in the back, the school yard looked bigger and prettier
ショーンのクラス
Sean's class
パフォーミング中
during the performance
その日の夕方
血だらけ事件に巻き込まれる!
息子二人が自転車に乗って衝突
兄は顔を弟の自転車で打って鼻血がぼったぼたに
おかげで上着血だらけに。。外傷なかったから良かったものの
またホチキスとか縫ったりとかなりかねなかった事件
もうヒヤヒヤするの、いやです。私。
That same day's afternoon,
Sean got in to a bloody accident!
The boys crashed into each other's bike
Sean busted his face on to Kyle's bike and his noses started bleeding
It didn't stop for a while and his jacket was covered with blood!!!
I was relieved that he didn't have any serious injuries that needed stitches etc this time
I am very sick of these bloody accidents! boys, boys...
金曜の夜から土曜にかけて、イアンはボーイスカウトのキャンプ
に行ってきました
で、そこで学んだ事の中に
日系人の多いハワイならではなことが
帰ってくるなり「チーチーパッパーチーパッパー」
と口ずさんでいる夫
何その歌?と聞いたら
「ボーイスカウトの日系の指導者が、
朝の音楽として選んだ曲で、日本語だった!」
とのこと
ランダムすぎておもしろいので
you tubeで調べてみました
どうでもいいけど
こんなのこっちのボーイスカウトでみんな歌わされてる
と思うと、ちょっと笑えます。笑


1 comment:
そういえばマウイにいたとき庭にジャクソンがいたよ。道端でもよく轢かれてるのを見かけることも・・・。
下の方に行くとJackson for saleとかって看板も見たことあったから買う人もいるんだろうねー。
こどもたち大自然の中でのびのび育ちそうだね
☆
Post a Comment