Monday, August 13, 2012

日本旅行 Japan Trip

高知県室戸岬 Muroto cape in Kochi
坂本龍馬! Ryoma Sakamoto statue
倉吉でイチゴ狩り A member in Kurayoshi branch let us pick his berries from his back yard:) The boys enjoyed it!
日本食に大満足!Kyle was very happy with all the Japanese food he ate!
and a Japanese toysrus..
Sunday afternoon:)
Japanese bento box-something I miss the most in America! It only costs less than $10! Very pretty, delicious and healthy.
A soccer ground near my parents' house. The sign says "Don't step in to the field"..
My dad noticed that his tomatoes that he was anxiously waiting for to ripen started to disappear..He first thought that it was crows doing it,, but the real crow was...
on his lap lol
Sean helping my mom out by peeling the skins off of vegetables
One happy boy
Kyle's new friend at the church nursery
Free spirits!
at our friends house
My sister came back from her mission! She made the banner for me when I came back from my mission and wanted me to re-use it when she comes back. I am proud of her!
with my aunt and grand mother
with my uncle
七五三前撮り
with our friends:)











1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe how big your cute boys are! We miss you guys, glad you had a nice trip to Japan :)